It’s a new year, and the 2023 season is just one month away! As we gear up for another exciting season at America First Field, we want to make sure you are ready to go with our new ticketing provider – SeatGeek.
We cannot stress enough the importance of setting your new SeatGeek account up prior to your arrival at America First Field on March 11, we thought a little incentive might do the trick! Starting this Friday, January 20, we will have drawings from the pool of linked Season Ticket Members for a rotation of prizes.
Over the next eight weeks leading up to the home opener, we will have a drawing every Friday. If you have already linked your account prior to this email reaching you, thank you. You are eligible for entry to the drawings as well!
If your SeatGeek account is not linked by March 10th, we will not be able to send your season tickets to your app.
The weekly prizes you will be eligible to win once you are linked are:
- Season long parking pass
- Dinner on us for a match
- Postgame autograph session admission in the Interform Club
- VIP match experience with field level seats and a postgame on-field photo opportunity
With the switch to SeatGeek, there are a few steps we will need you to take to ensure everything is set for the home opener:
- Create a SeatGeek account with the same email address you had been using with your AXS app.
- After creating your account, please use this link to make sure your RSL account gets attached to your new SeatGeek account.
- Add your preferred payment information to attach to your monthly payment plan (if necessary) and to make purchasing extra tickets in the future more convenient.
- Download and sign in to the SeatGeek app on your smartphone.
If, at any point, you get lost along the way, refer to these videos for a step by step walk through.
We are so excited to kickoff the 2023 season with the best fans in the League and want to make sure your home opener experience is as smooth as possible. As always, if you have any questions your friendly neighborhood Fan Services Reps are here to help!
Your RSL Service Team:
Kathy Nelson email@example.com (Director of Premium Seating)
Renee Poe firstname.lastname@example.org (Premium Seating Manager)
Kelsey Dykman email@example.com (Sections 13-17, 21-15, ADA Field)
Camryn Cook firstname.lastname@example.org (Sections 36-3, 201)
Cooper Hazen email@example.com (Sections 4-12, 202-206)
Courtney Kelshaw firstname.lastname@example.org (Sections 26-35, 233-237)