Parking on public streets surrounding the stadium is permitted in designated areas only. Please note that there are neighborhoods adjacent to the stadium that are posted “No Parking” areas on event days without a valid permit from Sandy City.
With the soccer season upon us and other large scale events scheduled at the stadium here are a few reminders on how to keep your vehicles and items safe while attending these events:
- Park in designated paid parking or other approved satellite parking locations.
- Do not leave valuables such as purses, computers, and iPods in plain sight in your vehicle
- Remove or hide garage door openers, extra keys to houses and vehicles
- Remove paperwork such as registration, insurance paperwork, anything which could be used to locate your home address
- Lock glove compartments and place any item of value in the trunk with a blanket or other items covering them
- Make sure to lock your vehicle, roll up all of your windows, and close sunroofs
These are just a few suggestions to keep fans and event-goers from becoming victims. Often vehicle burglaries are crimes of opportunity and the more vigilant the vehicle owners are the less likely they are to become victims.
9256 South State Street
Sandy, UT 84070-2604
The stadium is located in Sandy, Utah, just 15 minutes from downtown Salt Lake City and 25 minutes from SLC International Airport.
It is conveniently accessed from major transportation artery Interstate 15, and from State Street, between 9000 South and 9400 South.
From the SOUTH:
Take I-15 northbound, take the exit for 10600 South and make a right at the end of the exit ramp to head east on 10600 South. Turn left at State Street, then left onto 9400 South. Make a right onto the Stadium's Ring Road. Permit parking (Lot 2) will be immediately on your right, and VIP/Media and other permit parking (Lot 1) will be farther ahead on your left. Please check the map for all other parking areas.
From the NORTH:
Take I-15 southbound, take the exit for 9000 South and make a left at the end of the exit ramp to head east on 9000 South. Turn right at State Street. (An alternate route would be to turn right on Monroe Street immediately after exiting from I-15, then left onto 9400 South, then left onto the Stadium's Ring Road.) Permit parking (Lot 2) will be immediately on your right, and VIP/Media and other permit parking (Lot 1) will be farther ahead on your left. Please check the map for all other parking areas.
From Salt Lake City International Airport:
Take I-80 East to I-15 southbound. Follow the directions for coming "From the North" above.
All Ring Road traffic surrounding the Stadium flows SOUTH NORTH prior to events and reverses post-event.