Under the new league-wide Bag Policy, fans are prohibited from bring the following into a stadium*:
- Large purses
- Backpacks of any kind
- Luggage of any kind
- Computer bags
- Camera bags
- Any bag larger than 14"x14"x6"
Drawstring bags/cinch sacks are OK – WE RECOMMEND USING A CLEAR BAG
- BAGS LARGER THAN 14” x 14” x 6”
- WEAPONS OF ANY KIND
- FIREWORKS OF ANY KIND
- ILLEGAL DRUGS OR HARMFUL CHEMICALS
- ANY MISSILE OR PROJECTILE LIKE OBJECT
- AEROSOL CANS OR PRESSURIZED CONTAINERS
- PROFESSIONAL CAMERA EQUIPMENT
- LASER POINTERS
- HOVER BOARDS
- REMOTE CONTROLLED AIRCRAFT (DRONES)
- BOTTLES, CANS, COOLERS, CONTAINERS OR FOOD OR BEVERAGE OF ANY KIND
- NOISEMAKERS, PLASTIC HORNS, AIR HORNS, WHISTLES
- PETS (WITH THE EXCEPTION OF SERVICE ANIMALS)
- CANISTERS AND SMALL PUNCH HOLE SIZE CONFETTI
- BEACH BALLS
- ANY OTHER ITEMS DEEMED TO BE INAPPROPRIATE OR DANGEROUS BY THE STADIUM STAFF/SECURITY
Anyone with an item that does not pass security measures will be asked to either take the item back to their vehicle or dispose of it. Bags smaller than 14” x 14” x 6” will be thoroughly searched at the bag inspection area.
Banners are encouraged provided they are not commercial, offensive, or in poor taste. All banners and signs are subject to approval of content and message. Banners may not obstruct the view of any guests, stadium signage, or present any safety hazards.
Persons entering the field of play without proper access or credentials will be removed from the stadium and may be subject to a permanent ban from Rio Tinto Stadium. Persons throwing objects onto the field of play or at individuals will be removed from the stadium and may be subject to permanent ban from Rio Tinto Stadium.
Streamers/confetti thrown in the air in celebration is permitted.
There is no re-entry policy at Rio Tinto Stadium. In case of medical emergency see a guest services staff member.
Rio Tinto Stadium and Real Salt Lake reserve the right to remove fans that do not adhere to stadium guidelines or fans code of conduct.