Here is everything you need to know about Utah Royals FC second draft pick, goalkeeper EJ Proctor:
- 2017 All-ACC First Team as well as 2017 United Soccer Coaches Scholar Second Team All-American.
- Started every match for Duke during her sophomore and junior year.
- Finished her senior year in 2017 having earned 18 shutouts while finishing sixth nationally in goals against average with .379.
- Capped her Duke career owning the all-time records for shutouts with 35 to pair with and goals against average (0.65), as well as the single-season marks for clean sheets (14) and GAA (0.35).
- Trained with the U.S. U-19 National Team in January of 2016 after joining the U-15 National Team Camp training (2011).
- Reached 50-career victories, becoming the second keeper in school history to reach the 50-win mark before finishing the year third nationally in shutouts, sixth in GAA and 21st in save percentage (.857), all which were tops amongst ACC players.
- Tallied four saves and did not allow a single goal over five contests in the 2017 NCAA Tournament, marking the first time in school history that Duke did not allow a goal in postseason play as the Blue Devils advanced to their fourth NCAA College Cup.