- Both Rio Tinto Stadium & Zions Bank Real Academy buildings will remain closed to all visitors.
- For ZBRA Indoor Events questions, please dial: (385-434-3118)
- The MLS training moratorium is extended through April 24
- The USL Championship training moratorium is extended through April 19
- The NWSL training moratorium is extended through May 5.
For any media inquiries, contact Real Salt Lake Director of PR Matt Gaschk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I have a ticket to a Real Salt Lake game at Rio Tinto Stadium during the temporary MLS season suspension. Now what?
- No action is needed. Tickets already purchased for a postponed game will be honored when the game is rescheduled and provided the rescheduled game is open to spectators. Games will be rescheduled in conjunction with Major League Soccer and all national authorities and announced accordingly.
What if I transfer my tickets to another account for a Real Salt Lake game at Rio Tinto Stadium during the temporary MLS season suspension?
- Any transferred tickets will remain valid to gain entry to a rescheduled match.
I had purchased a ticket to a Real Salt Lake away match during the temporary MLS season suspension. What happens now?
- Tickets for postponed away games may be used by applicable ticket purchasers once the game is rescheduled and provided the rescheduled game is open to spectators.
Will I be charged for my RSL season ticket membership/partial plan payment during the time in which MLS matches are postponed?
- Major League Soccer has temporarily suspended match play. We and MLS remain focused on playing the full 2020 season and are evaluating all options, including pushing back the end of the season and having the MLS Cup in December as well as considering other available dates to ensure the integrity of the 2020 season. Matches have not been canceled and will be rescheduled at a later date. At this time, scheduled payments will be charged per the Real Salt Lake Ticketing Terms and Conditions. For further questions regarding your plan, please contact Fan Relations at Fanrelations@rsl.com or 801-727-2702.
Who do I speak with about Utah Royals FC or Real Monarchs ticket questions?
- For Utah Royals FC: contact Fan Relations at Fanrelations@rsl.com or 801-727-2702.
- For Real Monarchs: contact Scott Reynolds at email@example.com or 469-912-4542
What about games after the temporary MLS season suspension period?
- All Major League Soccer games through May 9 have been temporarily suspended. We will continue to provide appropriate information as it develops.
Where can I stay up to date on all information moving forward?
- Please follow www.rsl.com and the Real Salt Lake on all social media platforms as the club provides the most up-to-date information to our fans as possible.
- Click here for advice from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on measures that you can take to help prevent the spread of COVID-19.