Danny Musovski joins Real Salt Lake from Los Angeles FC as the Claret-and-Cobalt’s newest striker.
Here is everything you need to know about Musovski’s career prior to joining RSL:
- Musovski, 26, was born in Henderson, Nevada.
- During his high school years Musovski was named the 2013 Nevada Gatorade Player of the Year as a high school junior and set a state record for most goals scored in a single season, netting 58 as a senior.
- Musovski elected to remain in his home state for college, signing with the University of Nevada, Las Vegas where he played four years, recording 47 goals and 24 assists and was named the 2017 WAC Offensive Player of the Year.
- Selected 30th overall by San Jose Earthquakes 2018 MLS SuperDraft.
- During his first season in San Jose Musovski was sent on loan to Reno 1868 in the USL Championship during which he scored seven goals in 17 games. After one season he signed permanently with Reno for 2019, scoring 11 goals in 24 games.
- Ahead of 2020 Musovski made the move back to Major League Soccer, joining LAFC. In three seasons in the Angel City, he has netted 13 goals and tallied six assists across all competitions. While with LAFC, Musovski went on loan to Las Vegas Lights, scoring five goals in 15 games.