Five Fast Facts about new RSL signing Danny Musovski:
- Musovski was awarded his first MLS Player of the Week award in 2020 after scoring a brace and registering an assist in LAFC’s 3-1 win over the Seattle Sounders.
- According to Fbref.com, in the last year compared against other MLS forwards, Musovski is in the 98th percentile in tackles per 90 (1.90), 95th percentile in interceptions per 90 (1.09), 91st percentile in pressures per 90 (20.26), 88th percentile in assists per 90 (0.27), and 87th percentile in non-penalty goals per 90 (0.54).
- Nicknamed “Moose,” Musovski would often hear the LAFC crowd chant “Moooooooose” as he prepared to enter the match as a sub.
- Similar to former RSL Homegrown Milan Iloski, Musovski is of Macedonian descent and would be eligible to appear for the North Macedonia National Team.
- In 2019, Musovski scored four goals against the Real Monarchs during the Wasatch Winter Cup preseason Tournament for Reno 1868 FC. Later that year during the USL Championship regular season, Musovski would score again against the Monarchs in a 2-1 Monarchs win.