Athletic Training Intern
Head Athletic Trainer
Assistant Athletic Trainer
Five interns will be selected as part of Real Salt Lake’s Athletic Training internship selection process. Each internship position is part-time and begins March 1, although additional help during preseason may be required. Conclusion of the internship is December 1, but it too may vary based upon playoffs, CONCACAF, or the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup. Athletic Training interns are expected to assist the sports medicine staff in providing the highest quality care to Real Salt Lake athletes. You are also asked to seek out and take advantage of opportunities to become an integral part of patient care and rehabilitation. In addition to the aforementioned details, interns are also expected to aid in common daily Athletic Training duties, pre-training set-up and breakdown, and assist Real Salt Lake staff however necessary.
- Assist in providing athletic training services to Real Salt Lake athletes, this includes attendance at scheduled team practices and home competitions
- Maintain Athletic Training equipment and facilities
- Actively participate in daily team activities and Athletic Training duties
- Aid in daily treatment documentation
- Function as a member of the Stretcher Crew during home competitions
- Key interactions are with the staff Athletic Trainers, Strength & Conditioning staff, team physicians, and coaches
- Work with the Sports Medicine and Strength & Conditioning staff in team testing such as: Real Salt Lake Functional Movement Screen, return to play testing, and baseline concussion evaluations
- Collaborate with Sports Medicine staff regarding patient care and transportation to and from physician appointments
- Currently enrolled in a CAATE accredited Athletic Training program OR Certified Athletic Trainer.
- American Heart Association AED/CPR Certification for the healthcare provider.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Previous soccer experience preferred.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
If you are interested please read this internship expectations document and review the application process, and then submit to Tyler Knight at email@example.com
JOB TITLE: Real Salt Lake - Corporate Partnership Sales Manager
DEPARTMENT: Corporate Partnerships
REPORTS TO: Director of Partnership Sales
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
SUMMARY: This at-will full-time position is responsible to locate, qualify and sell corporate sponsorships to local, regional or national businesses for RSL. After closing new business, must maintain positive relationships with all assigned accounts, provide excellence in customer service and endeavor to renew the partnerships.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: The following list of functions is descriptive of the work to be performed but it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions or tasks that the job may require.
- Achieve sales goals established by management by researching companies that qualify as potential clients and
- Setting appointments to explore potential client needs.
- Designing and creating partner marketing strategies to deliver against clients’ objectives within clients’ budget.
- Develop mutually beneficial programs that meet Department expense criteria.
- Closing contracts with clients and maintaining positive relationships.
- With the assistance of Service Coordinator, ensure that 100% fulfillment is achieved against all contractually obligated elements for assigned customers.
- Renew and up-sell new contracts prior to contract expiration.
- Ensure that all assigned account’s receivables are less than 60 days past due.
- Direct the proper execution of goals assigned to Services Coordinators.
- Assist with other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or/ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 3+ years sports and/or sales experience.
- Negotiation and presentation/speaking skills.
- Research, prospecting, account management and retention skills.
- Collection, follow-up and execution skills.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met or may be encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The job requires regularly lifting/pushing up to 10 pounds and occasionally lifting/pushing more than 25 pounds or exerting heavy force, in a wide disparity or environmental conditions. The job involves standing, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing, etc.
If you are interested in this position please send cover letter and resumes to Paige Andersen at firstname.lastname@example.org.