JOB TITLE: Corporate Ticket Sales Account Executive
DEPARTMENT: Ticket Sales
REPORTS TO: Director of Ticket Sales
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
This at-will full-time position is responsible for selling tickets and programs such to companies via phone, prospecting, personal appointments and at games with access to all ticket products.
The following list of functions is descriptive of the work to be performed but it should not be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, functions or tasks that the job may require.
- Responsible for generating maximum revenue through full menu marketing ticket programs
- Selling group and season tickets to corporate clients
- Create and develop new business by regularly pitching new prospects through in-stadium tours, external appointments and phone prospecting
- Plan and coordinate group events
- Manager all personal accounts to provide the highest level of customer service throughout the season
- Game night responsibilities include assisting with sales initiatives, and/or prospecting clients at the stadium, meeting with group leader, helping coordinate hospitality areas, assisting ticket sales director
- Attend outside events with the purpose of selling ticket packages in conjunction with the marketing department
- Maintain accurate records of all prospecting activities and closed sales
- Assist with other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or/ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- Prior experience in ticket sales, telemarketing, appointment scheduling or cold-calling techniques is preferred
- Strong time management skills, administrative aptitude, organization and customer service skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with the public in a professional manner
- High energy with the ability to remain focused on sales goals while working independently
- Bi-lingual in both English and Spanish preferred
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met or may be encountered by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The job requires regularly lifting/pushing up to 10 pounds and occasionally lifting/pushing more than 25 pounds or exerting heavy force, in a wide disparity or environmental conditions. The job involves standing, stooping, bending, lifting, pushing, etc.
Please send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Athletic Training Intern
Reports To: Head Athletic Trainer, Assistant Athletic Trainer
Five interns will be selected as part of Real Salt Lake’s Athletic Training internship selection process. Each internship position is part-time and begins March 1, although additional help during preseason may be required. Conclusion of the internship is December 1, but it too may vary based upon playoffs, CONCACAF, or the Lamar Hunt U.S. Open Cup. Athletic Training interns are expected to assist the sports medicine staff in providing the highest quality care to Real Salt Lake athletes. You are also asked to seek out and take advantage of opportunities to become an integral part of patient care and rehabilitation. In addition to the aforementioned details, interns are also expected to aid in common daily Athletic Training duties, pre-training set-up and breakdown, and assist Real Salt Lake staff however necessary.
- Assist in providing athletic training services to Real Salt Lake athletes, this includes attendance at scheduled team practices and home competitions
- Maintain Athletic Training equipment and facilities
- Actively participate in daily team activities and Athletic Training duties
- Aid in daily treatment documentation
- Function as a member of the Stretcher Crew during home competitions
- Key interactions are with the staff Athletic Trainers, Strength & Conditioning staff, team physicians, and coaches
- Work with the Sports Medicine and Strength & Conditioning staff in team testing such as: Real Salt Lake Functional Movement Screen, return to play testing, and baseline concussion evaluations
- Collaborate with Sports Medicine staff regarding patient care and transportation to and from physician appointments
- Currently enrolled in a CAATE accredited Athletic Training program OR Certified Athletic Trainer.
- American Heart Association AED/CPR Certification for the healthcare provider.
- Able to lift at least 50 pounds.
- Previous soccer experience preferred.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish preferred.
If you are interested please read this internship expectations document and review the application process, and then submit to Tyler Knight at email@example.com
Job Title: Event Staff
Full-Time/Part-Time: Part Time - Temporary Job
Description: CSC Event Staff provide general guest services to sports and entertainment events. CSC Event Staff responsibilities include:
- Completing venue-specific training;
- Greeting guests as they enter and leave the event;
- Enforcing venue policies and procedures;
- Answering questions, resolving complaints, giving directions;
- Taking / checking tickets;
- Ushering / stewardship;
- Directing parking;
- Reporting suspicious activity and violations of venue policy;
- Conducting safety inspections and reporting unsafe conditions or other hazards;
- Responding to guest conflicts and other incidents;
- Completing written incident reports;
- Assisting with evacuations and other crowd management duties.
CSC Event Staff must have a positive attitude, present a professional image, and possess excellent observation and communication skills; good judgment; integrity; self-discipline; and give strong attention to Branch Manager, Event Manager and Supervisor directives.
Requirements: Candidates seeking employment with Contemporary Services Corporation as Event Staff must be:
- Eligible and authorized to work in the United States;
- At least 18 years of age; A high school graduate (diploma, GED or equivalent);
- Able to speak, read and write English;
- Available to work some nights and weekends;
- Able to work while standing for 4 to 8 hours, with accommodation if necessary;
- Willing and able to work outside in the event conditions.
JOB TITLE: RSL Sponsorship Internship
OVERVIEW: Real Salt Lake offers a unique opportunity for students to work within the Sponsorship Department. The Real Salt Lake internship program will provide students with an invaluable experience that will benefit the pursuit of a career in almost any field.
These paid internships are awarded on an annual basis. Real Salt Lake is currently seeking qualified applicants for the 2017 Major League Soccer season. If you are a student or recent graduate with initiative, dedication, a strong work ethic, and sincere interest in Real Salt Lake, then you are encouraged to submit an application.
The RSL Sponsorship Department regards the internship program as a vital component to the success of the overall department. The efforts and contributions of the interns are heavily depended upon. It is essential that each intern recognize the importance of a strong commitment to RSL and the internship program. In return for such dedication, the RSL Sponsorship Department promises you one of the best hands-on internship experiences available.
This internship requires a minimum commitment of working every home game. There is the opportunity for additional work in the office and in the community, working on the various programs and special events managed by the Sponsorship Department.
Please note that the RSL 2017 season will begin the first week of March and runs through November or early December.
Corporate Services Intern responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Game day set up and takedown of Carnival Real and our sponsor hospitality tent
- Pre-game staging of partner giveaways and collateral
- Assist with the execution of our halftime production
- Assist with the distribution of sponsor deliverables pre and post-game
- Set up and takedown of our Summer Soccer Series events
- Assist with outside player and mascot appearances
- Office hours will be required of each intern and their schedule will be dependent upon the availability of each individual intern
- Professional appearance, attitude, and communication skills required
- Must be able to work well with others
- Flexible schedule; ability to work long hours
- Resourceful and proactive attitude
- Ability to take direction
- Customer service oriented
- Must be able to work at ALL home games in the 2017 season
- Manual labor will be required; ability to lift up to 40 pounds will be necessary